WHAT SETS US APART?
We understand that choosing the right dental office for your family is an important decision. We’d like to share what sets dentazone apart!
In our office, you’re more than a number – you’re part of our dental family! We create personalized treatment plans for each patient so that we deliver only the best results.
Many dental offices claim to have gentle, caring staff members. At Dentazone, our team takes things a few steps further. Our focus is on you, all day and every day. Your comfort is our top priority. We want you to be pleased with your results; even more, we want you to be smiling during every visit.
- Friendly office environment and staff.
- Compassionate care — there’s never any judging.
- Answers to your questions and explanation of what to expect.
- Amazing outcomes, every time.
- Our office was designed with you in mind.
- Experience the best dentistry has to offer.
- Quality in materials, products, and services
- Simplicity in operations
- Convenience for patients
- Stewardship of resources
- Dedication to cleanliness and safety
- Together, our team is committed to building trust with patients through our core values:
We are committed to safeguarding your health
- Three common concerns of patients are infection control, the quality of dental laboratory, and radiation exposure from dental X-rays, so let’s discuss these.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has sharpened our focus on our infection control practices. Our office has always been committed to an environment which protects the health and wellbeing of our patients and team members by adhering to an extremely robust infection control program.
- We value the trust you show in our office and want to reassure you we strive to exceed the guidelines for sterilization and patient protection from the
- We are continually updating our protocols based on developing guidelines. Here are some of updates we have made in response to the pandemic:
What we have always done:
- Our philosophy is: If it cannot be heat sterilized, use disposable. The best method of sterilization is autoclaving. The process utilizes steam pressure to kill bacteria and viruses. If an item cannot withstand the extreme heat and pressure of an autoclave, we attempt to use disposable items. Those few items that are not disposable and cannot be autoclaved are covered with a disposable barrier and wiped clean with a surface disinfectant after use. ( SEE OUR AUTOCLAVING PROCESS- LINK FOR PIC)
- For sterilization to be effective, instruments must be clean. All used instruments are first washed and sanitized in our ( WILL PROVIDE DETAILS) instrument washer system. After a 26-minute wash cycle, the instruments are clean, dry, and sanitized. They are now ready for the autoclave.
- Our dental handpieces are cleaned, flushed, and lubricated in our automated handpiece maintenance system. Once the cycle is complete, the handpieces are ready to be sterilized.
- We verify sterilization of each tray with a sterilization integrator. Every tray and pack contain an integrator that verifies sterilization prior to patient use.
- Dental unit waterlines can be a source of infection. Each of our dental units is equipped with a closed water bottle system. These systems allow us to treat and flush the units to prevent build-up of potentially dangerous biofilms. Our dental unit waterlines are protected with filters and Bio-bottles.
- Our treatment rooms are sanitized after each patient. Before you enter our examination and hygiene rooms, all surfaces, including the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles, X-rays sensors and unit, computer and mouse, and countertops, have been cleaned and decontaminated and fresh disposable barriers placed.
- All our dental team members involved in contact with patients always wash their hands before and after each patient and use only fresh gloves.
- Our team members wear fresh isolation gowns for each patient to reduce any risk of infection.
- In order to reduce post-operative discomfort and reduce the spread of colds and viruses, we request each patient complete two 20 second mouths rinse prior to treatment. The rinse significantly reduces the bacteria and viruses found in the office air and on exposed surfaces.
A well educated, skilled and highly trained dentist with hundreds of patients to our credit. Our treatment options mean very little without a competent, qualified staff to deliver them. That’s why we take pride in our professional, caring staff. Our staff members have multiple certifications, and continue to improve and update their skills through continuing education. We are also customer/ patient -oriented and work hard to make sure you feel comfortable and at-home in our office!
Website Design and Marketed by Harvee Health
© Dentazone India 2020